Surface Mounted Dock Lifts
You can have a loading dock any place you need one, as long as the surface will support the dock lift base. There is no need for a concrete pit. Standard models can lift up to 6,000 lbs. and can accommodate hand carts, 4-wheel carts and pallet trucks. Surface mounted dock lifts can be relocated if used in applications where a pit or permanent installation is prohibited.
•Completely pre-wired and plumbed
• Single phase or three phase power units available
• Environment friendly biodegradable hydraulic fluid
• Excess flow protectors – consists of a hydraulic control to prevent table free fall in the unlikely event of massive hydraulic failure.
• Lock out push-button mounted and pre-wired
• Removable lifting eyes
• 2 year parts and labor warranty
CAPACITIES: 4000, 5000 and 6000 lb.
BRIDGE PLATE: 18’’ x 60’’ bridge plate with lifting chain on one end,30 x 60 ramp mounted to opposite end.
LOWERED HEIGHT: 5″
VERTICAL TRAVEL: 53”
RAISED HEIGHT: 58”
ELEVATING TIME: 34 seconds (approx.)
LOWERING TIME: Adjustable with pressure compensated flow control.
POWER UNIT: External 3.2 HP TENV electric motor, hydraulic pump, valving, and reservoir filled with biodegradable oil. NEMA 3 enclosure.
PRIMARY VOLTAGE: 460/3/60
CONTROL VOLTAGE: 24/1/60
CONTROL PANEL: pre-wired to power unit