Rotator/Inverter Saves Time and Money
|Model||Capacity||Max. Opening||Min. Opening||Overall Dimensions|
|SW-SR-44-62||4,400 lbs||62”||30”||96” x 85” x 89”|
- A fast, safe and economical way to rotate pallets
- Pressure adjustable clamping mechanism easily secures loads up to 4,400 lbs
- Handles pallet loads measuring up to 48” x 48” x 60” high
- The PalletPal Rotator/Inverter takes approximately one minute to complete an entire cycle.
A large sporting good distribution facility in Concord, ON, found that manually transferring loads from shipping pallets to in-house pallets was time
consuming and put great physical strain on workers.
Trans-Quip Inc. provided them with the PalletPal® Rotator/Inverter by Southworth. The rotator safely handles loads measuring 48” x 48” x 60” high, weighing up to 4,400 lbs and rotates them a full 180º at the touch of a button.
It’s an excellent tool for anyone looking to:
- replace damaged items at the bottom of a load
- rotate for freshness
- replace broken pallets
- transfer loads to or from in-house to shipping
- pallets or slip sheets
Managers and workers at this facility are extremely pleased with their rotator. Not only does it increase productivity but it’s ergonomically friendly, eliminating the bending, lifting and reaching of manual re-stacking. Averaging 20 to 40 skids per day, they estimate it will pay for itself within 9 months.